RACE-INSPIRED ACCELERATION AND STABILITY FOR THE WIN
The revolutionary new and lighter platform, combined with the Ergolock System, maximizes control in any condition, making the RXT-X the new benchmark for rough water performance. With the 300-hp engine, 96 km/h is just a few seconds away.
Neon Yellow and Lava Grey
Ice Metal and Lava Red
LARGE SWIM PLATFORM AN INDUSTRY FIRST
The first watercraft to hang out on the water with the largest swim platform in the industry. Flat, stable and comfortable, it is ideal for re-boarding, lounging, and prepping for tow sports. Create even more space by removing the rear seat.
REVOLUTIONARY STABILITY WITH THE ST³ HULL
Whether you’re at high speeds pounding rough offshore waters, at rest hanging out in a cove or you’re simply boarding from the side, the wider hull offers industry leading stability thanks to a lower center of gravity and improved hull design.
ERGOLOCK MODULAR SEAT
The narrow racing seat places your knees closer together to hold on tighter while improving the transition into standup riding. Plus, the removable rear seat gives you even more space for hanging out on the rear platform, sunbathing or a face-to-face picnic.
DIRECT ACCESS FRONT STORAGE
All your gear is now within arm’s reach. The first direct-access front storage opens by simply raising the handlebar assembly. No standing required. It’s the smartest water-resistant storage ever built into a watercraft, offering room for your next adventure.
REAR CARGO LINQ SYSTEM
Extra rear storage is now possible with the secure Quick-Attach LinQ System. It allows to easily snap a fuel caddy and a bag, or a cooler, to the back of your watercraft using two convenient, integrated attachment points.
BLUETOOTH AUDIO SYSTEM
The industry’s first fully-integrated waterproof Audio System will keep the fun going anywhere you go, with 100 watts of total system power, fully-waterproof performance, Bluetooth connectivity, and external playback controls to ensure the perfect song is always on deck.
WATERTIGHT PHONE BOX
A watertight compartment with integrated USB port* allowing your devices, including phones or action cameras, to stay charged and ready to go—snug in an impact-absorbing, watertight cradle. (*standard only on Limited models)
INTELLIGENT BRAKE & REVERSE
Allows you to stop up to 160 feet (48 m)* sooner than watercraft not using a brake. Riders can engage forward, neutral, and reverse for stable, worry-free maneuvering at low speeds.
INTELLIGENT THROTTLE CONTROL
Choose how you want your power delivered thanks to different riding modes such as Touring, Sport, and ECO – available through your watercraft digital information center.
Add on the performance package. With X-Sponsons for cornering stability and an innovative ErgoLock System featuring a narrow racing seat, specially angled footwell wedges and adjustable X-steering.
ROTAX 1630 ACE ENGINE
The most powerful engine on a Sea-Doo, ever! Supercharged with an external intercooler, the Advanced Combustion Efficiency (ACE) technology delivers high efficiency and amazing acceleration. This is the most powerful engine on a Sea-Doo producing a thrilling 300-hp.
Quickly access the Variable Trim System (VTS) on the handlebar for fine-tuned handling based on rider preference, water conditions, and number of passengers. Plus a handlebar-activated launch control to provide perfectly controlled acceleration.
- SEATING 3
- WEIGHT CAPACITY 600 lb / 272 kg
- TYPERotax® 1630 ACE™
- INTAKE SYSTEM Supercharged with external intercooler
- DISPLACEMENT 1,630 cc
- COOLING Closed-Loop Cooling System (CLCS)
- REVERSE SYSTEM Electronic iBR
- STARTER Electric
- FUEL TYPE 87 octane – minimum91 octane – recommended
- ROTAX 1,630 CC FOUR-STROKEThe most powerful Rotax engine ever has a maintenance-free supercharge and the Advanced Combustion Efficiency (ACE) technology, delivering high efficiency and amazing acceleration. With three cyclinders in-line and four valves per cylinder.
- iTC™ (INTELLIGENT THROTTLE CONTROL) SYSTEMOperating electronically, this advanced throttle system starts you in neutral for easier dockside starts. It also features activity-specific Touring, Sport and ECO™ modes that can all be set to accommodate your riding style. The result is a more responsive, more intuitive ride.
- iCONTROL LEARNING KEYThe programmable Learning Key allows you to limit the performance of the PWC based on rider skill-level. D-SEA-BEL™ SYSTEM Combines a series of resonators and vibration-absorbing components to make Sea-Doo watercraft some of the quietest on the water.
- CLOSED-LOOP COOLING SYSTEMUses coolant to keep the engine running at the ideal temperature, much like a car’s radiator. Also keeps out corrosive saltwater and debris.
- FUEL CAPACITY15.9 US gal / 60 L
- LENGTH 135.9″ / 345.1 cm
- WIDTH 49.4″ / 125.5 cm
- HEIGHT 45.3″ / 115 cm
- WEIGHT (DRY) 828 lb / 376 kg
- STORAGE CAPACITY 27 gal/ 102,5 L
- ST³ HullLonger platform / Rough water and offshore inspired deep-V hull / Stable, Strong and Steady
- iCONTROLThe “Brain” that integrates and controls all systems to create the best possible ride.
- ST³ HULL®The new benchmark for rough water handling, the fully redesigned ST³ Hull is wider, for industry leading stability at both rest and high speeds and expertly tuned to improve offshore performance.
- TOURING MODE / SPORT MODEOffers a choice between two throttle responses for different riding styles. Touring mode is the default setting offering a more progressive acceleration curve for a more confident ride – ideal for cruising and 2-up riding. Sport mode can be easily activated using the Sport button. It provides all acceleration performance for a more aggressive throttle response.
- ECO MODEThis iTC function automatically determines the most economical power delivery and sets the optimal RPM for greatest fuel economy.
- ERGOLOCK™ SEATSeat with narrow profile and knee support that lets riders sit in a more natural position and lock in with their legs for more control and less upper body fatigue.
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE VTS™ (VARIABLE TRIM SYSTEM)The VTS adjusts the angle of the nozzle to changethe behavior of the watercraft and improveparallelism to the water. The high-performance VTSprovides handlebar-activated quick settings.
- SKI TOW EYEFor easy and secure attachment of ski rope.
- RF D.E.S.S.™ KEYWith radio frequency technology and a ball-andsocket design, the Digitally Encoded Security System (D.E.S.S.) key provides riders with easy and quick starts every time.
- INTERACTIVE MULTIFUNCTION DIGITAL INFORMATION CENTER VTSFuel level, Tachometer, Speedometer, Hour meter, Compass, Clock, Touring mode, Sport mode, ECO mode, F-N-R indicator and more.
- BRP AUDIO PREMIUMThe industries first fully-integrated waterproofAudio System will keep the party going anywhereyou do, with 100 watts of total system power,fully-waterproof performance, Bluetooth connectivity,and external playback controls to ensure the perfectsong is always on deck.
- NEW REBOARDING LADDERNow deeper and wider, it makes reboarding from the water easier and quicker.
- DIRECT ACCESS FRONT STORAGEGear is now within arm’s reach. The industry’s first direct-access front storage opens by simply raising the handlebar assembly. No standing required.
- WATERTIGHT PHONE BOX COMPARTMENTWaterproof and shockproof phone compartment
- LINQ ATTACHMENT SYSTEMExclusive quick-attach system on the swim platform allows for easy installation of storage accessories.
- Handlegrips with palm rest / Bumpers / Ski tow eye / Soft Knee Pad / Wide-angle mirrors / Large swim platform / Performance front grill / Footwell carpets / Stainless steel impeller / Tilt steering / Footwell carpets with Sea-Doo logo pattern / Swim platform carpet with Sea-Doo logo / Reboarding handle on rear platform / Rear grab handle / Seat strap / Quick latch fuel filler design / Dual drain plugs / Flush kit / Emergency floating lanyard / Operator’s guide, instructional video and booklet