- All-New G4drive – Smooth and quiet, Gocycle’s bespoke new G4drive™ delivers more torque with class leading compact packaging.
- Carbon Fibre Mid-Frame – This central component of G4’s monocoque chassis has the important job of connecting the hydroformed aluminium front frame and Gocycle’s patented magnesium Cleandrive.
- Carbon Fibre Single-Sided Front Fork – The Gocycle G4’s all-new single-sided carbon front fork houses the fully-integrated G4drive electric motor. Its smooth and flowing lines help to reduce stress and overall weight.
- New Gocycle Tyre – MotoGP-inspired treaded tyre infused with silica compound for superior grip and sure -footed handling
- Integrated USB Port – 1amp USB charger for phone charging on the go
- Low Energy Bluetooth – Improved phone and Gocycle app connectivity
Gocycle G4 is powered by the all-new G4drive™ electric motor. The G4drive™ provides a smooth and quiet ride, while delivering more torque and low-speed start capability – all within a class-leading compact package. The proprietary G4drive™ and gearbox has been in development for a number of years and subject to many, many test miles at Gocycle’s research and development facility to ensure it performs to the G4’s high standards of reliability.
An all-new single-sided carbon fibre front fork houses the fully-integrated G4drive™ electric motor and links the Gocycle G4 chassis to the road. Its smooth and flowing lines provide a pure aesthetic while helping to reduce stress and overall weight. It’s been engineered with more vertical compliance for improved comfort whilst maintaining directional stiffness for sure footed steering through the corners.
The monocoque chassis of the 2022 G4 features a new automotive-inspired injection moulded composite mid-frame. The innovative mid-frame forms the G4’s strong core and represents the latest evolution of Gocycle’s automotive design philosophy. It’s produced using an advanced automotive manufacturing technique that delivers automated precision, low weight, and class-leading stiffness.
It has the important job of connecting the hydroformed aluminium front frame and Gocycle’s patented magnesium Cleandrive. Three different components, three different materials, each optimised for three different roles.
There are no reviews yet.